1. Increase Your Star Rating
- If you are below 4 stars on Yelp, most customers will find somewhere else to go even if you have recent, good reviews.
- We reach out to your past customers and request them to leave a review for you to begin to increase those 5 star reviews – which, in turn, brings up your star rating!
2. Increase the Number of Reviews
- Customers aren’t just interested in you having a high star rating, they also want to see that you have a large number of reviews for them to feel confident about making the choice to choose you over your competitor.
3. Receive REAL, CURRENT Reviews
- Reviews from over 6 months ago lose power compared to a review left a few days or weeks ago. This is why our algorithm sorts through your contact list slowly and methodically to make sure those reviews keep trickling in.
- We only use your actual customers to request reviews from to keep the integrity you stand proudly behind.
4. Get Internal Feedback
- Our Review Driver allows your customers to give you internal feedback FIRST so you can make things right BEFORE they go public with an issue you may have not known about!